In order to follow the Great Commission and align with AFC’s vision, the mission of the Training is to design to equip target audiences to make disciples:
“Equip and mobilize Chinese Intellectuals to make disciples to fulfill God’s great commission.”
Discipleship Training series
- Discipleship Training Series I – “How to the Share Gospel:” This series is designed to equip believers to evangelize Chinese intellectuals.
- Discipleship Training Series II – “Life-Influencing-Life Discipleship Training:” These programs are provided to equip target audiences to disciple new believers and to do in-depth discipleship training.
- Discipleship Training series III – “Servant Leadership:” These sessions are designed to equip believers to become servant leaders by learning from Jesus’ example and the Bible, and to build up a Christ-Centered team to serve.
Gospel Camps and Retreats
- Gospel Camps are a channel for disciples to share gospel
- Retreats are a means to share the information.
- Through the gospel camp, the unbeliever or seekers will be able to know more about Christianity.
- Through a retreat, Christians will be able to refresh and recharge through different workshops or messages.
Ministry Forums and Seminars for emerging ministry
- Ministry forums are designed to provide a platform for ministry experts to share experience, skills, new knowledge, and emerging ministry opportunity. Through the discussion, participants will be able to recognize the current challenges of the ministry environment.
- Seminars are offered to serve various purposes such as exploring new ministry opportunities, sharing new information, and others.
If the number of students enrolled in the course does not reach the standard, the enrollment fee will be refunded without interest. If a student wishes to withdraw from the course due to personal factors, a refund will be issued according to the following criteria.
- After registration and payment until 10 days before the start of the course: Full Refund
- 10 days before the start of the course: Deduct the handling fee - 20% (course fee) and refund the difference to the fee payer without interest
- After course starts: No refund
- If the start date is changed or the course is suspended due to the institution's factors, and those who cannot participate in the training will be refunded in full
- For cancellation of registration or refunds, please contact us immediately. Please do not place a credit card dispute in your account, as this will add a heavy penalty to our credit card finances. Thank you for your cooperation and attention in this matter.
Training Department: firstname.lastname@example.org 或 Angela Lin: email@example.com