The Guest Lodge and Training Facility are for ministry activities only
(e.g. small group retreat, church or ministry training event, etc.)
Please read Guideline of Using AFC Facility before your arrival
In order to honor the well-known Chinese evangelist and author, Ms. Christiana Tsai, “Queen of the Dark Chamber,” who lived here more than three decades, the board of AFC decided has to name the newly constructed lodge (finished in Jan 2017) after her to proclaim her spiritual legacy and missionary zeal.
This lodge was built to serve training and partnership church needs. Therefore we set a low price and a low maintenance principle. The lodge contains:
Type A - 10 Rooms
2 queen-size beds
Type B - 12 Rooms
2 full-size beds + 1 Sleeper Sofa
Type C - 4 Suites
Bed Room: 2 queen-size beds
Living Room: 1 full-size sleeper sofa
* Photos by: Robert J. Polett, Photography
* All rooms are equipped with an independent bathroom, free wifi, wardrobe and luggage racks.
* We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations when the reservations contain or result from a mistake
Facility Policy & Guideline of Using AFC Facility
• Registration Format: online (please register with your real name-please use alphabets)
• Pay time: In advance or check in day.
• Reservation confirmation: you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
• The determined booking must be received no later than twenty 20 days prior to your event, or the ‘Minimum Amount’ will be based on your original contracted number.
** Note: you or your group will be billed for space reserved even though not in-use. You are allowed to cancel 10% of your total room number before you arrive.
Check-in: from 2 pm to 5pm
• Early check-in: subject to room availability. (You may store your baggage in the lodge’s lobby area until your room is ready)
** When you arrive, please follow the indicators to headquarters’ front desk and ask for keys. If you check-in during the weekends or holiday, please enter the lodge through the side door by using the passcode that you received from facility coordinator, and your room keys will be placed in the rooms.
** Headquarters key will be assigned to the group leader; all equipments in the conference room will be set up on the ‘ready-to-use’ model. (4 Microphones, Projectors, Speakers)
Check-out: no later than 11 am (You may extend your conference room occupying hours after negotiated with Facility coordinator; this may result in a late departure fee of $25.00/hour).
• Before you leave:
1. Please be sure you marked all the boxes on the list that you received from the facility coordinator;
2. Please also return your keys to the front desk (reception center). If you check out during the weekends and holiday, please contact facility coordinator 415-518-6394 for specific instruction
We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash or cheque; One person in your group pay the final bill.
All checks should be made payable to ‘Ambassador for Christ or AFC’. Complete payment is required at the beginning of your stay.
• If cancellation is made ≥ 90 days prior to the event date, no fee will be charged.
• If cancellation is made within 90 days prior, you will be charged for 50% of full payment.
a. You are allowed to cancel 10% of your total reservation before you arrive.
21 Ambassador Drive
Paradise, PA 17562
717-687-8564 ext. 283 (office)
During your time at AFC, please either call or email facility coordinator if any issue occurred.
email@example.com or 717-687-8564 ext. 283
Things To Do:
In this area, the worldwide renown biblical theater Sight & Sound creates stunning productions of Biblical events that make the Bible come to life. In the neighborhood, you will also be close to the unique Amish community and landscape as well.
Direction to Training Center